Saturday, July 18, 2009

My inspir@tion n n n !!!

In a full moon nyt while killing my time I was sittin' on d top of my house n continuously staring d sky I was absorbin' d fragrance o' roses dat d wind had brought along. The weather was charming n ny8 was crowded with the whole string o' fellow mate stars.
I couldn't help myself nt fallin' in2 a deep hypnotic dream.
I thought~ "The light emergin' fm d stars is jst a reflection of all in all sun n stars knowingly comes evry day at d same location in d sky as they were d day b4 having d intense desire 2 fill d whole sky with d light of joy n happines but every time they fail but they never lose their hope n aspiration 2 achieve dyr unfilled dream, they never bcome disappionted .After each n every 24 hour u find them at d same time n same place n with d same desire".
Suddenly a rain drop felt over my mouth which came after travelling a miles of distance fm deeper in2 d sky,Another drop felt over my left eye n it was quite enough 2 break my dream. A couple of drops started falling n wth a heavy thunderbolt in d sky,d weather which was pleasant some tym b4 rendered into a terrible one n ny8 changes in2 a stormy ny8.
Even though i was completely wet ,I was still gazing at d sky.
Then I thought that men r d best creation of god has ever made.Men always feels that he is unique , he is supreme,he is extraordinary but Is it so.men ,being d best 1 ,he doesn't even have a notion of wat he desires d most. Being confused ol d tym he remains with his own inability 2 figure out wat suits best at d tym when he is lost with d struggle among his inocent heart n minded brain . Every now n then he bcomes too disappointed n frustrated n get melt down by evry weary shot o' circumstances. This entire episode stimulated sm sort o' dynamism deeper inside me. Even d stars keep movin' dyr own feet n nvr bcme disappointed aftr a couple of failours. !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment