Friday, February 19, 2010

Smtng dat still f@king me upppp.......




it would be totally unfair if i come across ur way n turn towards u by offensively throwing a fist on u...see wat sort a mess i m in. i kno i m nt dat sort of boy bt situation comes out in a way dat
i m unable to hang on. I can still remember d tym wn I was too desperate to throw d agony out o of my lyf.
get d all mess aside, now plz tell me wat should i go for now,I m totally empty today ,wat should i upto now to search d peace o mind back to me.It's still faking me up....


nyway, god says dat d remerdy 4 evry pain is tym bt den wat is d remedy 4 tym. Now I've nobody 2 move along bt tnx 2 god 4 it 'coz I've nobody 2 care abt ........







Ordinary ppl hav dat additional burdon 2 do smtng extraordinary 2 get noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment